Friday, March 8, 2019

Free/Cheap PDF Software to insert text and highlight for Windows via /r/pdf


Free/Cheap PDF Software to insert text and highlight for Windows

As a part time financial bookkeeper, I like to write an invoice number onto PDF invoices, and then highlight this inserted text, then save the file as PDF.

​

Is there free or cheap PDF software which will allow me to do this simple thing? I want the file to remain, (or finish), as a PDF, but with just a little bit more text inserted over/next to the original PDF content. I have been using soda PDF, but it is not worth the annual cost considering the simple job I need and that I have found it an unreliable piece of software. I don’t need all the fancy PDF editing stuff or complexity that comes with PDF editing software (Soda, nitro, PDFelement).

​

(I can’t believe that I have to pay around £50++ a year for something that I can do for free on my iPad notability app! [excluding the initial app cost])



Submitted March 08, 2019 at 05:31AM by obliss1
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/pdf/comments/ayrj1k/freecheap_pdf_software_to_insert_text_and/?utm_source=ifttt

from Medical Release Form https://medicalreleaseform.tumblr.com/post/183314884036
via Medical release form
from Tumblr https://jeemiahmelville.tumblr.com/post/183314960867

No comments:

Post a Comment